In a nutshell, the Church is two-fold.
Firstly, we are the global group of people who believe in Christ - the Church.
Secondly, we are a local community of people who believe in Christ - the church - and who actively get involved in helping to meet the needs of the local community.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
- We believe in one eternal God who is self-existing and 'three-in-one', namely : God, Holy Spirit and Jesus.
- We believe in the virgin birth, sinless life, miraculous ministry, substitutional death, His bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven and His second coming to bring everyone to account for their lives.
- We believe in the fall of man and his separation from God through sin.
- We believe in salvation through faith in Christ, who died for our sins and was raised from the dead. All this that we may have forgiveness, peace and reconciliation with God.
- We believe that all who truly believe and repent should be water baptised.
- We believe the baptism in the Holy Spirit is an essential part of our Christian experience as it empowers us to be better believers and more effective witnesses for Christ.
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit and the gifts of Christ in the Church today.
- We believe that it is our primary aim as Christians to become more like Jesus in all that we say, think and do.
- We believe that healing and deliverance from oppression, selfish habits and mindsets are provided by the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ